Friday, February 4, 2011

Next Stop

Let me start off by saying, Happy Friday! The weather here in Denver this week has been very cold and snowy. Most of the school districts in the metro area were closed Tuesday and Wednesday due to temperatures in the negative 10-5F range. Denver Public Schools was in session on Wednesday, which was controversial. Lot's of kids walk or ride the bus to to school and being outside for very long in -10F is dangerous.

 I'd like to have gotten outside and make photographs a bit more because when it's that cold there's a lot of good photo opportunities. I need a good pair of gloves that are warm yet dexterous so I can still operate the camera well. If anyone has some great recommendations let me know.

This is a candid I took while riding the 15, which runs along Colfax. I like public transportation because you see and experience things that the average commuter doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment